Easy SEO Affiliate Marketing Blog
The question of what is search engine optimization is very clearly answered here today. It also begs the question of How to optimize a web page? How do I make my web site perform better in Google’s search engine results pages? How can I get a web page to rank higher in the SERPS?
How To Optimize A Web Page
Here Is A Complete View….
What is SEO? It is search engine optimization. Getting listed higher in search results pages. How do you optimize a page for Google? What do I have to do?
1) Choose your keywords wisely. Research what people WANT. What they desire. Use their tribal language.
2) Put up a lot of content that is relevant to those keywords – text pages, with images and videos
3) Get a lot of links from trusted, authority pages that are semantically related to your pages – maybe you no longer need the exact keyword phrase in the inbound link. Definitely true is that one..
4) Sprinkle the magic keyword dust throughout your title, H1 and H2 headers, bold text, strong, em, italic, body text with a keyword density of up to 2%. Always put your focus keyword at the beginning of your page Title. For more specific detail about precisely what is SEO, please view our latest instructions in How To Build Keyword Optimized Websites. Thank you. You’ll like it. Please leave a comment.
5) Engage strongly on your topic in Google+ and Twitter and Pinterest, Linked-In, Blogger and WordPress related blogs and send data into Google Analytics. The more data nodes you add site information to, the better.
6) Create a specific topic related Author page in Google+ that links to your web site
7) Doing reverse engineering as much as possible and coming up with mechanisms to feed in lots and lots of web pages!
What is SEO?
CONTENT Marketing according to Stone Temple Consulting for Web Search Optimization, is a way to consistently get your BRAND seen and broadcast out there. Follow up with responsive support services: 1. in-house, 2. in Twitter, 3. on Facebook, 4. at Google Plus, and your brand reputation will improve no end… remember that high quality Web content is your most productive approach to SEO these days!
Making smart use of our in-house approach to real easy, SEO Affiliate Marketing Blog support services right here, with..
Focus On Success at SEO to get a higher ranking of your web site in the Google, particularly, search engine results pages or SERPS. We have just answered your question: What is SEO?