Manny Pacquiao Success Secrets
From Underdog To Senator
The 2 May, 2015 Fight Of The Century for the unified welterweight boxing championship was fought between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Although Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather won on points, we focus here on Manny Pacquiao Success Secrets. For good reason. The 36 year old Filipino (pinoy) man has achieved so much in his life:
1. World boxing championships in 5 (yes, five) weight classes
2. Becoming a senator in Manila, Philippines, for his Mindanao (southern) electorate.
3. Giving generously to various charities in The Philippines. Building 50 houses for family members, creating the Pacman Wildcard Gym.
4. Acquiring wealth and valuable properties in Hollywood, Cal. and in Boracay, Philippines.
Specific Manny Pacquiao Success Secrets
1. Take the underdog position of humility. “I like being the underdog..” says Manny. The underdog has nothing to lose, nothing to prove, but can seize opportunities and rise quickly to the top. Manny literally fought his way up in The World, from poverty, hunger and street fights.
“Sometimes we had nothing to eat…”
“We ate meat only once a week..”
The teachings of humility are also present in Manny’s biblical and strong Christian position. Manny’s T-shirt read:
“All honor and glory belong to God.”
Manny Pacquiao is constantly smiling, with a simple, humble attitude. Like a lot of Filipinos, he sings karaoke and also in recordings. So being the underdog is the first and most important of the Manny Pacquiao Success Secrets!
2. Being Fearless. Coming out aggressively. Manny Pacquiao steps forward and chases his opponent; even someone as experienced as Floyd Mayweather. He appears to chase them around the ring. This loss of unconscious fears is one of Manny’s Great Success Secrets. Good defense, but better attack skills.
3. Loyalty To Country and Extended Family. This is perhaps the really honorable part of Manny and a true Manny Pacquiao Success Secret. He serves his country in government and at a local level, starting the PacMan Wildcard Gym, for everyone. He has built housing for less fortunate relatives. He is extremely committed as a follower of Jesus Christ. The Filipino people love, adore, and almost worship him. He is their true rags to riches hero. Manny Pacquiao has achieved what others can only dream about.
Monetary gains for the two contestants in the Floyd Mayweather – Manny Pacquiao Fight of The Century were at record high levels. It is estimated that Mayweather was paid between 150 and 180 million dollars. My guess for Manny Pacquiao’s payout from the purse is about 60 to 80 million dollars. This share of the boxing purse justifies his recent purchase of the ex J-Lo mansion in Hollywood Hills.
Updated PPV, or pay per view estimates of financial gains put Floyd Mayweather’s share of the earnings at 250 million.
So there, in a nutshell, are some brief Manny Pacquiao Success Secrets. Learn from Manny and apply the coming from an underdog position with humility, great spiritual secret of success — in anything!
Geoff Dodd, Editor and contributor, Focus On Success Info.