DJI Mavic Pro 4K Folding Quadcopter Drone
The Winner Is.. DJI Mavic Pro Drone – Buy Here
“This fantastic piece of technology,” will continue to thrill and please you. You wonder at just what it can do, “after opening the box, there it was in all its glory…the little wonder that is the Mavic Pro!”
Features Of The DJI Mavic Pro 4K Folding Drone:
- Fold-able Design: The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to take with you everywhere you go! Open it, and it’s a full-sized drone!
- Extended Range: 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range, thanks to New OcuSync transmission system!
- Higher Speed: Mavic Pro Flys at up to 40mph (64kmh). Would you race it?
- Long Duration: Up to 27-minutes on one charge!
- Lighter Drone: Only 1.6 pounds
- Drone Dimensions: 11.4 x 7.1 x 9.4 inches
- Drone Model Number: CP.PT.000500
- CAM Resolution: True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage
- ActiveTrack, TapFly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless
- GPS: Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoors and outdoors
- UNIQUE SENSORS: Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability!
- Landing Gear extenders raise the drone and add 1 1/4″ to its ground clearance
Comparison Of DJI Mavic Pro 4K With DJI Spark
The video reveals that both the Spark and the Mavic Pro drones are made by DJI. This company produces very good quadcopter drones and commands about 70% of the market. Largely due to their high quality and innovation. The transmitters look and feel very similar. The Spark has an LCD screen.
The two drones, being very hi-tech, both use the DJI GO 4 App. They can even be flown with your smartphone. You can switch the Mavic Pro from using the radio transmitter to WiFi (smartphone mode). It’s a better experience to use the transmitter.
The two quadcopters have image stabilization by gimbal. The Spark’s is a 2-axis gimbal, while the Mavic Pro’s system is a 3-axis gimbal.
They both have a sports mode for faster flights. Also, both use an intelligent flight mode. You use this for tracking, circles and spiral flights, etc. The technology is advanced in the DJI drones.
The Mavic Pro has a 12.4 MP camera with 4K. The Spark has a 12 MP camera with 1080P. The Spark has an 82 degree field of view, which is slightly smaller than the Mavic Pro. Both have great positioning, using GPS and GLONASS systems.
When the DJI Mavic Pro is using Flight Autonomy, it can see obstacles as far away as 49ft (15m) in front, so that it can fly at up to 22mph (36kph) while avoiding the things it sees. That is a major safety advantage of the Mavic Pro!
DJI Mavic Pro Accessories:
Summary: Accessories PACK
The recommended PACK for this ‘collapsible’ or neatly folding quadcopter drone is the DJI Mavic Pro FLY MORE COMBO Collapsible Quadcopter Starters Bundle. It is accessible via the picture, above. The Pack Includes: Mavic Pro Quadcopter with Remote Controller + 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries. You’ll receive 5 x 8330 Folding Propellers + Gimbal Clamp + Charger with an AC Power Cable. Memory: a 16GB microSD Card with a Micro-USB Cable + RC Cable with Lightning Connector – RC Cable with Micro-USB Connector – 2 RC Cable Slider. You get the DJI Charging Hub, a practical Mavic Shoulder Bag. Extra data storage with a 32 GB Card. Drone Landing Gear Stabilizers. A Memory Card Reader for your PC.
For Cleaning your drone: A Microfiber Cleaning Cloth.
Please note that The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requires registration of many drones flown in the USA. Other countries: check local laws and regulations for drone usage. Fly within the law.
Thanks for visiting us here at Technology Division, Focus On Success